On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 12:36 +0100, Marian Rosello Bennassar wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> what I need to do is to export a .odm document as .pdf. To start I was using
> the examples that come with SDK. If I try the DocumentSaver:

[code snipped]

I realize that you are attempting this programmatically but thought that
you might like to know that OOo does this quite nicely as demonstrated
by
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/OOo2.x/user_guide2_draft.pdf

So the means are there to accomplish what you want. Perhaps wading
through the source will give you some idea how to accomplish your task
in your code. See http://download.openoffice.org/index.html for the SDK
et cetera.
--
G. Roderick Singleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
OpenOffice.org