ashok _ wrote:
Hello Zbigniew:

On 9/20/07, Zbigniew Banach wrote:
ashok _ napisaƂ(a):
Well, I don't know if that's what you need, but I've just recently found
out you can enumerate the content of the text range. This will give you
an enumeration of paragraphs, and for each paragraph you can enumerate
portions, whose strings you can then concatenate to get the full string
of the range. See Noelson Duarte's 19.09 reply to my own question for a
code sample.

That sounds like a reasonable alternative... thanks, I ll give it a try.

but only a workaround, you should definitely submit an issue for this problem.

Juergen

ashok