Hi Paolo,

you're right, stupid error since the argument is sequence of any.

I tried here and had the office hang repeatedly on win98, so there in
deed must be something wrong.

Am Samstag, den 06.10.2007, 23:45 +0200 schrieb Paolo Mantovani:
> Hello Marc,

> It seems that the problem is in the way in which you are passing arguments.
> I've tried in this way:
>
> sub LockerCheck
> doc = ThisComponent
> psm = GetProcessServiceManager()
> args() = Array(doc, 3)

I changed this to Array(doc, 1) to have the correct value for closing
prevention.

> lck = _
> psm.createInstanceWithArguments("com.sun.star.embed.InstanceLocker", args())
> end sub
>
> No error are raised in this case, and I'm quite sure that arguments are
> correctly processed .....but I've got some crashes :-(
> It seems that there are further problems, please check.

Funny enough, with the original version having an array of
PropertyValues the InstanceLocker got created, I could inpect it after
the exception ...

> BTW what are you trying to achieve with this code? (I'm curious :-)

I want to make sort of an "immutable" document window. Noone should be
able to close it except my code.

Thanks,
Marc