Am 26.10.2007 14:10 schrieb Ool:
>> If this is a locale problem so go to
>> Tools - Options - Language Settings - Language
>> and change the Locale Setting to English (UK).
>
> Yes!  That worked.  Thanks a bundle!

Now i tried it by myself. I don't know when this behavior was changed.
So now the initial page size is printer independent an depends on the
locale setting.

> Actually I set it to "English (Eire)."  That way I get the proper decimal
> separators and the correct currency symbol, "€," and yet the default
> language can be separately set to US English, meaning the spellchecker won't
> complain about my spelling.  It's a little hacked, but it sets everything
> the way I want it.

No hacking, that's the reason why these options separately exists.

You can also install a german language pack, so you can use a german
user interface with english locale settings if you want.

Greetings