Thomas Krumbein wrote:
Hi Ariel, hi Malte,

thank you for the information.

Ariel Constenla-Haile schrieb:
[..]
See Andrew Pitonyak's Macro Document at http://www.pitonyak.org/AndrewMacro.odt

chap. 9 "Formatting macros" containg macros to format Basic code just like the IDE does.

OK, this is a fine start - and helps me really.

Best regards

Thomas
My code relies on certain paragraph styles identifying the code and then uses character styles to format the different portions. If you highlight an entire formatted Calc Macro, you will have all of the required character styles.

I should check to see if I have the latest copy in my macro document.... I know that at one point I speed it up a lot.

If you desire the latest copy as a library email me and let me know.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm