Marco Castillo schrieb:
Dear List:
    I'm using the OOoBean to embed OO into a JSF application, but I need to see
the API specification. I've been googling around but I've been unable to find
anything. Anyone knows where can I check the OOoBean API specification.
    Thanks in advance for your kind reply

Marco

AFAIK, except for the example in the sdk, there is no further offical documentation.

Joachim