Message de Mathias Röllig  date 2008-02-27 15:38 :
Hello!

I created a form document for a costumer so one can dial a phone number
from this form. The macrocode for this uses SystemShellExecute. It
worked fine until OOo 2.1.

Now it doesn't work but the costumer want to use it. The target of this
issue is set to OOo 3.0. But is there a usable workaround till then?

Mathias

This works for me in Basic (Windows XP, OOo 2.4.0 RC1, Thunderbird 2.0.0.12). I use Basic Shell function.

Shell("C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe", 1, "-compose mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]", False)

______
Bernard