Message de Atte André Jensen  date 2008-04-24 11:49 :
Hi

I'm trying to copy a part of a document while preserving the formatting with python. Here's the code I have:

print rangeCursor.String
controller = doc.getCurrentController()
controller.select(rangeCursor)
frame = controller.getFrame()
properties = ()
dispatch_helper.executeDispatch(frame, ".uno:Copy", "", 0, properties)
dispatch_helper.executeDispatch(frame, ".uno:Paste", "", 0, properties)
dispatch_helper.executeDispatch(frame, ".uno:Paste", "", 0, properties)

Hi,
Your Copy and Paste instructions work on the same range...
You have to select the origin range, Copy, select the destination range, Paste.

   Bernard