Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany escribió:
Hi Ariel,

for watching a certain page now there is already a check box when you are editing:

* select the "edit" tab of any Wiki page
* at the bottom, bellow the "Summary" text box, there is "Watch this page" check box.

If it works, I've no idea - as I never tried this

I never found out how this works :-\
Actually, I suppose there is some kind of "changes on the page I am
watching" list - which would be clumsy, at best. I want to be *notified*
of changes, I do not want to poll myself.

don't we get notified? there is the "My watchlist" option on the right top corner, but as you say, one has to watch the list oneself.

I would have thought that one got *also* notified to his mail with this "watchlist" feature. If not, as you say, it's not very useful...

Regards
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ArielConstenlaHaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.