I would like to document the current methods, functions, constants, and similar in OOo for version 3.0, but I am not certain where everything is defined. For example:

- I looked in basic/source/runtime
It looks like RTL is defined in stdobj.cxx and implemented in methods.cxx, but I can not call it from Basic because the method is listed as not defined.

I see many defined constants in stdobj.cxx such as IDABORT, so this feels like a good place to look. I also see many items in basic/source/comp/token.cxx

How about recognized VBA keywords?
oovbaapi/genconstidl/*.api?

--
Andrew Pitonyak