Hi together,

I need some help regarding the following issue. May be it is stupid, but
please help anyway...

I have a Java application bootstrapping OOo and opening a document.
After opening the document, some additional stuff is done. Now I want to
wait, until the user closes the document. When the user closes the
document, I want OOo to leave an initialized UNO and do some other stuff.

How to do this? I added a close listener and thus I can catch the close
event. But how to prevent OOo from closing completely?

Can anyone help me?

Greetings, Tobias