Hi Daan, Hi Oliver,

I tried the Jobs.xcu from my previous posting with OOo 3.1. Maybe the
event o/OnStartApp only works since OOo 2.4. How is the eventname
written? OnStartApp or onStartApp? A lower-case "o" would indicate
that this event is triggered by code and should be documented in the
section "triggered by code" on the page

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/WritingUNO/Jobs/List_of_Supported_Events

My experience is that all lowercase on* events can be used in Jobs.xcu
and all uppercase On* events can be used by registering listener to
the GlobalEventBroadcaster only.

@oliver: I couldn't see a PM from you. Have you sent one?

I will test your examples (olivers and daans example with at least on
argument and the different oor:op-modifier) with OOo 2.4 and add the
missing documentation to the wiki then.

regards,
Christoph