Before I create a feautre request I really want to verify that this is not possible currently or can be solved with an easier workaround.

Basically can the formulas call on the scripting java backend to generate calculations in java/basic/python.

The idea basically is to write the formula in java/python/basic and load it as a Calc function. This basically turn the function classes programable and develoeprs can come up with their own calc functions to perform non-existent formulas.

Example: RealState(propertyvalue, morgage rate, period)

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES