Hi Robert!

Thanks for your answer.

I removed the "~getEnd" and then only second textfield was shown, I think it
overwrote the first one. There is no difference in my example between adding
the paragraph break and adding the two textfields with xShapeTextCursor~getEnd.
The textfields are always put next to another.

Regards
Nicole

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/[EMAIL PROTECTED]