Hi All,

I'm experimenting with the "Disable Commands" feature explained in
[1], using an extension configuration file.
The command I'm trying to disable is "Digital Signature"

While it works correctly on the menu e.g. the menu commands disappear
when I install the extension and come back when I remove the extension,
it seems that on the document properties dialog (File > Properties...)
the "Digital Signature" push button remains active when the menu are
disabled.

Is this a bug, or the functionality is not thought to be disabled on the
properties dialog?

TIA.

--
Kind Regards,