Hi,
  I have a table in a Writer document. How do I get to the XModifyBroadcaster
interface from that?

  I don't mind using unpublished interface. According to the documentation I
can get the interface from XTable, but that is not in the com.sun.star.table
package.

  Maybe I'm confusing it too much.
  All I need is to detect that a cell value in a table has changed in a Writer
document.

Thanks for replying, Christoph.
Anupam.