Hello Api Developers for OOo

we want to add an instant messenger to OOo, ideally
http://retromessenger.sf.net as it is a serverless and open source messenger
and allows to send chat encrypted by default. So it is an ideal tool for
privat business communication and it can be extended to send documents
securly too. The PGP Key is the adress of the friend.

We had a talk with some inside developers in 2007 and now one year later we
can come up with a first patch.
This day we released linux version of the messenger with Wx Gui.
We have as well a Qt gui team and a XUL Runner Team.

Direct-Download:
http://mesh.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/retromessenger/RetroMessenger_V0.02-linux.tar.bz2

Of Course the OOo gui toolkit would be possible too, so we want to ask, if
there is interest to join the retromessenger project to build an OOo Gui in
a OOo-Subpath SVN of RetroMessenger. If there is a team, then we can release
it for OOo as a new component.

Otherwise we suggest to use the WxWidget gui and skin it a little bit more
like OOo design.

What do you think, is the goal best archived to get this messenger into OOo?

Anyone interested to join the work? then please send a feedback and we can
subscribe you to internal mailinglist and SVN of retromessenger

Thanks for a feedback how to go on.
Max