I figured this out...

This morning i had a problem with the
com.sun.star.comp.helper.Bootstrap.bootstrap() method...
Searching in the OpenOffice forum i found that the juh.jar should have been
in the same folder as soffice.exe.. So i removed it from the
URE\share\java....

That it was that caused the problem..
Now i placed it back to its initial's position and now the wizard for the
OpenOficce component works normally...

thank you..