Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:
Hi Fernand,

OK it works like a charm

fine.

but: when the Beamer is not present (ope,ed with the GUI) then i get a window on top of my writerdoc and not nicely docked on topof it. As a work around i open the Beamer with the Dispatcher. Can the Beamer been docked by the UNO API using less code than the opening by the Dispatch API ?

Docking by API is not possible. However, I think the beamer should
always be docked when you pass the proper flags to loadComponentFromURL.
Try using FrameSearchFlag.AUTO.
FrameSearchFlag.AUTO makes No differece, but no problem , opening with the
Dispacther works fine

Thanks for the respons

Ferna nd
Ciao