Hallo,

the following sequence leads to an "indexoutofboundexception". In the beginning
I have the opening statements:

    Dim Desktop As Object
    Dim Platzhalter()
    Dim Url As String
    Dim oTabellenDokument As Object                       Rem the entire
Document
    Dim oTabellenListe As Object                               Rem Collection
of sheets
    Dim Tabelle11 As Object                                      Rem sheet
    Dim Tabelle31 As Object                                      Rem sheet

thereafter a little further down: :

    oTabellenDokument = ThisComponent
    oTabellenDokument.lockcontrollers

    EndSpalte = ZellenBereich.EndColumn
    EndZeile = ZellenBereich.EndRow

    Desktop = CreateUnoService("com.sun.star.frame.Desktop")
    Url = "file:///a:/test.ods"
    oTabellenDokument = Desktop.loadComponentFromURL(Url, "_blank", 0,
Platzhalter())
    oTabellenListe = oTabellenDokument.getSheets()
    Tabelle11  = oTabellenListe.getByIndex(0)

again further down, the table Tabelle31 throughs the index-error:

    Tabelle31 = oTabellenListe.getByIndex(1)

Up version 2.4 I had no problem with a structure like this. Now, I have version
ooO 3. The table-collection  oTabellenListe should allow various sheets,
however, macro stops after one table. In the sheet itself Tabelle1 in the
beginning; after the url the second sheet shows Tabelle1/1. Neither Tabelle11
nor the Tabelle31 - which I coded - appear on the sheet. I do not know, why the
macro ignores the definitions for the tables Tabelle11 und Tabelle31.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Rudolf Huber