Hallo all,
First I treed to set with the GUI a a Default value into a FormControl ListBox but no sucses, the opening ListBox stays empty and the entered value disapered.... ?

then i tried  the same  me thing using the API no sucses.......;

my best gues was

oform.CbxTaal.setPropertyvalue("Selecteditems","N") "N" is one of the list entries but here i have a error i need no string but a type short ??
how do i produce this type short  in Basic ?

Wath i basicly want to do is to have control over the item (who is part of the list entries ) who is showed when opening a form.

Thanks for any hints