From: Thorsten [mailto:netsr...@googlemail.com] On Behalf Of Thorsten
Behrens
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 8:12 AM
To: dev@api.openoffice.org
Cc: John Hayes; Jason Vanhoy; Jay Heinlein
Subject: Re: [api-dev] RE: UNO Java: adding a motion path Animation to an
XShape in Impress

Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> OOo Basic code to test, that I'm not sure how correct is:

Looks just fine to me, thx for chiming in, don't read this list
daily -

>       'there *must* be another way, other than hand-coding an SVG path!
>       oAnimateMotion.Path = "m -0.5 -0.5 0.5 1 0.5 -1"

Hm, not that I'm aware of from UNO (Java surely will have support for
that somewhere). There's c++ code inside OOo of course, that should
be made accessible via UNO I guess...

> this is a no-go; API clients shouldn't worry about the implementation.

You're right, please file an issue for the missing documentation.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten