Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:

> Hi Carsten,
>
> Carsten Driesner escribió:
>> wanwei...@redoffice.com wrote:
>>> I wonder where I could find example how to
>>> create (and populate with widgets) a panel like those everywhere in
>>> OO2.0beta (eg. right docked transitions pane in OO Impress) using UNO
>>> (Java prefered).
>>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Unfortunately this is not possible with Java as there is no UNO API to
>> create docking windows (panels). We are currently working on this topic
>> and will hopefully able to provide a solution in one of the next version
>> of OOo 3.
>
> that sound interesting.
> Is development happening in a cws? if so, can you share in which cws?

There are different parts that need to be brought together. First we
wanted to enable the frame's layout manager to support docked windows
(not only toolbars). We are working on this in close cooperation with a
RedOffice development team.

In a next step we wanted to evaluate if the new toolkit layouter (that
still needs to be enabled by --enable-layout) is ready to be used in
such windows (or what is still needed to get it working). Currently I'm
working with Jan Nieuvenhuisen from Novell to get the most current
sources of the toolkit layouter integrated (cws layoutdialogs2). Last
week I got a Windows build finished (Jan works on Linux), now I wanted
to ask Ivo to help us with the localization of the new resource files
Jan has created.

Regards,

Please don't reply to "nospamfor...@gmx.de".