I want to know the name of the "Default" paragraph style. I would also like to find the "Default" paragraph style.

I am using "en" language in the USA.

Consider code such as the following:

 oStyles = oDoc.StyleFamilies.getByName("ParagraphStyles")
 sss = "Default"
 sss = "Standard"
 If oStyles.hasByName(sss) Then
   Print "is the name " & sss & " = " & oStyles.getByName(sss).Name
 End If

This prints:

is the name Default = Standard

OK, so the the GUI uses the name Default, the container is able to find a style named Default, but the returned style is really named Standard. If I check the names, it says Standard, not Default.

How do I find the name of the Default paragraph style? My inclination is to use oStyles.getByIndex(0)

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm