Rafelito Comendador wrote:
Hi,
      I would like to ask where I could find the cli_????.dll of open
office, am using OOp 3.0  i tried to look for assemblies but none existing.
I read that sdk from forums that it is for java and other programming
tools, so i think its useless for me to download it.

      I will be using vb / ASP.Net.  my idea is to make an activeX Control
to open a document with all toolbars disabled and the print button optional
on demand.

      Please advise on what to do and how to approach this.
they will be installed by default and you should be able to find therm in the global assembly cache.

Juergen

thanks!