Hello Carsten,
Hello Ariel,

Thanks for the help, but:

Carsten Driesner wrote:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Framework/Article/Add
on_Menu_Toolbar_Merging

yes, i know this

> the name part is also the name of the xml file without extension, file
which
> should be located, on Linux, in

/opt/openoffice.org/basis3.2/share/config/soffice.cfg/modules/<module>/t
oolbar/<name_part>.xml

in my opinion, there is a problem.
In OOo 2.4.0 is the xml-file (in Windows):

C:\Programme\OpenOffice.org
2.4\share\config\soffice.cfg\modules\dbbrowser\toolbar\browserobjectbar.
xml

but in OOo 3.1.0 the file for the functional same toolbar is:

C:\Programme\OpenOffice.org
3\Basis\share\config\soffice.cfg\modules\dbbrowser\toolbar\toolbar.xml

and i think the file-name "toolbar.xml" is not a clear (unambiguous)
name.
For example i find the same name in:

C:\Programme\OpenOffice.org
3\Basis\share\config\soffice.cfg\modules\scalc\toolbar\toolbar.xml
C:\Programme\OpenOffice.org
3\Basis\share\config\soffice.cfg\modules\swriter\toolbar\toolbar.xml

And now? What can i do?
What must i write for:

'...
<prop oor:name="MergeToolBar">
      <value>browserobjectbar</value>
</prop>
'...

when i will merge in this toolbar:
C:\Programme\OpenOffice.org
3\Basis\share\config\soffice.cfg\modules\dbbrowser\toolbar\toolbar.xml

> There is no way for the merging code to use any
> other toolbar if the referenced one is not available.

OK, thats clear for me.

> As OOo 2.4 and OOo
> 3.1 are two different major versions toolbars can be removed/added.

the functional same toolbar exists in OOo 2.4 and 3.1, only the name is
not the same, in OOo 2.4 the (file-)name is "browserobjectbar.xml" and
in OOo 3.1 "toolbar.xml".

Or another question:
How can i create a addon.xcu in a extension for a new independent
toolbar which i can dock _in the area  of the DataSource-browser_?
(DataSource-Browser is the 'Window' i get with: View-DataSources in the
menu, or shortcut F4)
Note: it is (in my opinion) not possible to drag a 'normal' toolbar in
the area of the DataSource-browser.

Regards,
Jörg