Cor Nouws wrote (15-12-09 09:45)
Alexander Anisimov wrote (15-12-09 09:37)

I have external application on Java. Generally speaking I want to
create documents each closing behaves differently. As a solution I
want to create macro, which should do something, and bind it on
BeforeCloseEvent.

Then the links I send, give most if not any info you need.
If you have any specific problem question, pls come back ;-)

Hmm, sorry. After reading again (why so late ;-) ) I see your post does hold a more specific question. I cannot help you in detail with that. But have two places in the dev guide that are helpful:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OfficeDev/Closing_Documents
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Basic/Document_Library_Container

Best,
Cor