To whomever this may concern:

My name is Pritha Multani, and I am a student at Troy High School. I am
currently enrolled in a computer science class, and I am required to
complete an open source project. The only language I am familiar with is
Java, so I was wondering if it would be possible for me to help with
improving Writer's compare function as an extension. If not, I was also
wondering if you had any idea of what other tasks were available to me that
might be more within my reach. If you could please get back to me as soon as
possible, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much!

Pritha Multani