Hello Madhur,

On Friday 19 March 2010, 08:02, Madhur Kashyap wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 4:10 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile <
>
> ariel.constenla.ha...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Hello Madhur,
> >
> > On Friday 19 March 2010, 07:17, Madhur Kashyap wrote:
> > > I can't seem to find a way to embed arbitrary file(s) into calc
> > > spreadsheet.
> >
> > you need to use the embed API, cf.
> > http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/embed/module-ix.ht
> > ml
>
> I did notice this module earlier but it is complicated for me to grasp. Do
> you know some examples which I can refer to?

mmm not that I'm aware of (what Konstantin said is an example on how to
implement an embedded object, you simply want to embed and then extract some
content, so believe me you wouldn't like to mess with such a complicated
thing).
I'll try to write some OOo Basic example this weekend, I'll let you know, stay
tuned.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile