Hi Juergen,

> One comment from me, i wouldn't use the protocol name
> "vnd.sun.star.extension://<extension_identifier>/...."
> I would prefer something like
> "vnd.ooo.extension://<extension_identifier>/...."
> or
> "vnd.oxt://<extension_identifier>/...."

Thought about such, too. Finally, I just tried to be consistent with
other UCP schemes, like those at
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/UCB/Content_Providers.

Would be interested in opinions of others on this.

> Maybe we can find a better name. But a short one would be nice  ;-)

Hmm, given that you type this relatively seldom, shortness is not an
important criterion, IMO.

vnd.openoffice.org.extension is what I'd probably prefer then. (".oxt"
just will become meaningless, when we change the "extension extension"
with OOo 5.0 :), and ".ooo." is way too lazy for my taste.)

Ciao
Frank