Hi all,

Andre Schnabel and I created a java application with Netbeans and its OOo-
Plugin. This java app works fine on Windows, Linux and Solaris. The app uses
the UNO-API to get an running OOo and exports documents to PDF.

But if our testers try to run the java app on Mac OS X 10.3.x (Intel), they
get back the error message:
<com.sun.star.lib.loader.Loader::getCustomLoader: no UNO
installation found!>

It seemed that the connection via the UNO-API on MacOS X (Intel) is broken.

We use no special code for the bootstrap of OOo. We use the code that is
created from the OOo-Plugin for Netbeans.

You can find the source code of the java application (OOoPDFConverter) here:
http://ooopdfconverter.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ooopdfconverter/
The three source files are in this folder:
http://ooopdfconverter.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ooopdfconverter/src/net/sourceforge/OOoPDFConverter/

If you want to checkout the project files, you can do it with:
svn co https://ooopdfconverter.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ooopdfconverter
ooopdfconverter
(one line)

Is there a solution or a workaround available?

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Content Developer OpenOffice.org: lang/DE
## Freie Office-Suite für Linux, Mac, Windows, Solaris