Greetings!

My program fires up OOo Calc via cppu::bootstrap(), inserts at least 2 columns of data into a new OOo Calc document, along with some describing text, and creates a new chart using that data. My current task is to update the configure process so our program will compile with the correct compiler flags. Is there an OOo equivalent of pkg-config that will return these flags for my system (or a target system)? I would like to build on 32- and 64-bit Fedora Linux, and deploy to multiple flavors of Linux, including Red Hat and OpenSUSE.

I am using OOo 3.2.1, thanks to the backport of the x86_64_bridgefix from 3.3.0 that corrected a segfault I was getting when calling XTableCharts.addNewByName. Also, I am using gcc to compile.

Thanks!
Scott