De: "Jürgen Schmidt" <juergen.schm...@oracle.com>
À: dev@api.openoffice.org
Envoyé: Mercredi 28 Juillet 2010 09:07:17
Objet: Re: [api-dev] Starting an Extension with a keystroke

interesting i wasn't aware of this ;-)

It would be interesting to have a complete example somewhere for
reference. Are you willing to create a wiki page describing it in detail?

Thanks

Juergen

On 7/27/10 10:24 PM, Thibault Vataire wrote:
> Hi,
>
> To run your extension from a keyboard shortcut, you can create a service
> which implements the com.sun.star.task.XJob interface, then assign it to the
> keyboard shortcut.
>
> Your extension should embed an Accelerators.xcu file which assign the
> keyboard shortcut to your service.
>
> I send you an example written in Python, but you can do the same thing with
> Java.
>
> Regards,
>
> Thibault

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Jürgen Schmidt | Software Development
Oracle Office GBU

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande