OK, so who is attending Linux Fest in Columbus Ohio this year?

http://ohiolinux.org/

September 10 - 12

I, Andrew Pitonyak will be there.
Drew Jensen (the Base GURU) will be there
Jason "Corfy"  (OOo Forum Moderator) will be there

Seems like an opportunity for us OOo folks to get together Friday night, Saturday night, or something similar.

Historically, Jason and I have gone to lunch on Saturday at BD Mongolian Grill (you pick your food and spices then they cook it for you).

http://www.gomongo.com/
http://www.gomongo.com/locations/locationDetails.php?loc=25

bd's mongolian barbeque
295 Marconi Blvd.
Columbus OH  43215
(614) 586-0077

If there is sufficient interest, I will attempt to setup something else as well (Like Friday and/or Saturday dinner). I will probably try to include my wife and two young daughters (I like spending time with them, what can I say), which may mean a kid friendly location, or simply having people swing by my place (since I live about 10 minutes from downtown).

So, who is interested? I can provide my cell phone for people worried about being lost.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm