Pivithuru Wijegunawardana schrieb:
I have been trying to insert a chart to a calc spread sheet in java
language. I followed the steps in the developer's guide wiki
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Charts/Creating_and_Adding_a_Chart_to_a_Spreadsheet
.
But I cannot see the inserted chart in my spreadsheet document. Then I tried
connecting a controller to the created chart document, but this was
also unsuccessful.

Is there any other steps other than the ones in the wiki I should follow in
order see the created chart in the document ?

No, and you also shouldn't need to do anything with controllers. Make sure you pass a valid rectangle for the position. These are 1/100th millimeters, so if you pass a small size, you don't see the chart. You could check if the chart appears in the navigator under "OLE objects".

Niklas