Hi,

It seems that perhaps -norestore does work. but i'm not sure -headless can
remove "update" dialog boxes if u open a OO3.0 file using OO 2.4. It'll be
great if someone can verify this. I've tried it using a cmd prompt with
soffice.exe -headless <document name> and it suppresses perfectly. However if i
first start the soffice instance with headless using createprocess and then
bootstrap and loadcomponentwithurl, it doesn't work.

Anyway, I believe the first start registration wizard can be prevented by
editing the setup.xcu file to include the license date and filling in yes to
OOsetupcompleted.