On 11/02/10 20:12, Robert Plummer wrote:
My name is Robert Plummer, I've been working for some type to develop
jQuery.sheet, the web based spreadsheet and I'm looking to enhance the
functions supplied for users.  The problem is that it takes a good amount of
time to research the math being used by the spreadsheet function and make
sure it works correctly.  Would it be possible to find out were in open
office source or svn the functions are stored that provide the user with
these functions?  If so, could you direct me to where I can look at them, or
where I can go to find out more information on them?

Most functions are in sc/source/core/tool/interpr*.cxx, some in scaddins/source/analysis and scaddins/source/datefunc. See also http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Calc/Implementation/Spreadsheet_Functions (it's about adding new functions, but it shows the structure).

Niklas