On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:40:02 -0600, Gareth Collins <gareth.coll...@dolphinusa.com> wrote:

Hi,

I work for Dolphin Computer Access, a company that makes screen readers to
enable blind computer users to access Windows-based PCs.

Our screen reader, Supernova, has a scripting engine based on the Lua
programming language to enable us to customize our screen reader to work
with a wide variety of Windows-based applications.

Therefore I'm wondering if the OpenOffice.org Software Development Kit comes
with any Windows DLLs that will provide our scripting engine with an
interface/bridge to Open Office's UNO Accessibility API? (As our scripting
engine can call and retrieve the results from any function in any
third-party Windows DLL).

You can use many languages to interoperate with OOo through COM service.
http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=9815

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Gareth Collins
Product Support Group

Dolphin logo
Dolphin Computer Access Inc.,
231 Clarksville Road,
Suite 3,
Princeton Junction
NJ 08850

Phone: 888 519 4694
Fax: 609 799 0475
Web:  <http://www.yourdolphin.com/> www.YourDolphin.com
Email: <mailto:gareth.coll...@dolphinusa.com> gareth.coll...@dolphinusa.com

  <http://www.yourdolphin.com/news.xml> Subscribe to the Dolphin news RSS
  <http://www.twitter.com/yourdolphin> Follow Dolphin on Twitter

IMPORTANT INFORMATION This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any
way and notify  <mailto:postmas...@dolphinusa.com>
postmas...@dolphinusa.com. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail
are those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of
Dolphin Computer Access Inc.

--
Alexandro Colorado