On 12/13/10 08:53, Martin Dobiasch wrote:
Does the CLASSPATH environment variable of the unopkg call happen to
contain some instance of that MidiCSDext.jar?

Yes it did contain an instance. After storing it away I no get:

/Applications/LibreOffice.app/Contents/program/unopkg add -v -f
MidiCSDext.oxt
Copying: MidiCSDext.oxt
Enabling: MidiCSD
  Enabling: types.rdb
  Enabling: MidiCSDext.jar

ERROR: (com.sun.star.deployment.DeploymentException) { { Message = "An error
occurred while enabling: MidiCSDext.jar", Context =
(com.sun.star.uno.XInterface) @5a1331c }, Cause = (any) {
(com.sun.star.registry.CannotRegisterImplementationException) { { Message =
"", Context = (com.sun.star.uno.XInterface) @0 } } } }
  rollback...
   Disabling: types.rdb
   rollback finished.
An error occurred while enabling: MidiCSDext.jar

So I still have something wrong but, what?

unopkg still has trouble executing the registration Java code at at.univie.MidiCSD.impl.RegistrationHandler in your MidiCSDext.jar, but the empty CannotRegisterImplementationException message is of course unhelpful in finding out why.

Do you have an empty class path now? (Also, I am not completely sure, but I think unopkg should use class path settings from OOo's "Tools - Options... - Java" dialog, not from the CLASSPATH environment variable; please check those settings, too.)

-Stephan