The problem is that it is  virtually impossible to determine parent of
an object nested in a table.

The tricky part is to determin Table to which XCell belongs to.
Becouse if we query for XTex of such a range, it will indicate that it
is nested "in itself".

let say we have section1 nested in table1.

step 1) ask textsection1 for its anchor  (so far so good).
step 2) ask "anchor"  for supported  service (or try to query
interface suported by specyfic services) and it says it is a talbe
cell( it is still ok..)
step 3) query cell for XText and grab XTextCursor (it returns a
cursor.. still ok)
step4) query cursor for its properties.
here I get  jammed

Curor property should tell me "who" is a parent of XText object.
What I (and propably Andrew) was expecting is that TextTable property
value  will point me to a table the cell belongs. Becouse this is what
normaly happends.

In this case however  text table property is not set. But TextSection
property is and it points to "textsection1" ( this is what i mean by
"indicate that it is nested in itself")

If we repeat this exercise with texttable2 instead of section1 nested
in texttable1  TextTable property will be set, and will be indicating
"textTable2"

So what I need to find out is : "how to get from cell to a table it belongs to".

Zbyszek