Hrm, hrm.... not sure how to do that. Thus far I tried:

IsSyncWidthToHeight set to false, and at the same time also tried
IsSyncHeightToWidth setting to false.

Lastly, trying IsSyncWidthToHeight to TRUE also fails?

In OOo I see:

[The image is meant to be 7 cm's wide, and 0.41 cm's in height].

http://openoffice.2283327.n4.nabble.com/file/n3264004/ooimage.jpg

and in MS Word I see the aspect also set, but not the same dimensions as it
should be set to?

http://openoffice.2283327.n4.nabble.com/file/n3264004/msword.jpg

Any other ideas? I am really at a loss here? I have tried embedding the
images but still suffer from bug 32638 (and in particular bug: 103356) that
was marked as a duplicate although it is a different issue, so now trying
linked images... :-(

Kind Regards,

Chris