Hi Vitaliy,

you are not yet subscribed to this mailing list. To get all replies to
your emails directly you have to subscribe under
http://api.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectMailingListList.

Subscription is necessary for all OOo mailing lists.

Thanks

Juergen

On 2/9/11 2:06 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 6:38 AM, Виталий Киселев
> <kiselew.vita...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>> I want to start participating in OO projects. Would like to write own
>> code to help OO and to get necessary experience in programming. I am a
>> student so don't have much experience. Can you tell me how i can start
>> developing. I saw about translating snippets to different languages. I
>> can get java snippet and rewrite it on c++ for example? Am I correct?
>> Why it is necessary? Is there other ways to start for beginners (i am
>> interested only in programming)?
>> Thank you!
>> Vitaliy Kiselev.
>>

> There is a getting started for developers and also a project that get
> developers to start programming under d...@education.openoffice.org
>

> Please check that project out and this wiki page:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Development

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Jürgen Schmidt | Principal Software Engineer
Oracle Office GBU

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande