Hi,

I need to programmatically retrieve the state of the feature "Format >
AutoCorrect > While Typing" in Writer.

I've tried two ways but none works properly :

1/ Reading the corresponding property in the Writer.xcu configuration file. But
this value don't seem to be updated when application is running, only when the
application is shutting down.

2/ I can read the state of the menu's entry :

myFrame.LayoutManager.getElement("private:resource/menubar/menubar").XMenuBar.getPopupMenu(itemId1).(...).isItemChecked(itemId2)

But this value is really updated only if the menu "AutoCorrect" is displayed
one more time after the value has changed.

Is someone known another way to retrieve this value ?

Thanks,
Thibault