The `ant-design` is very active on Github, it is a very young project and
it is growing fast.

It is a very good project.


On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 11:43 AM Zhiyuan Ju <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As we all see, the current dashboard is not friendly to use and difficult
> to develop new features. After several months use experience in my official
> job team, I think  Ant Design V4.0 is more convenient and suitable to
> replace the current dashboard.
>
> The current dashboard is based on Vue.js and ElementUI, but we need to
> build the page manually.
>
> Ant Design V4 is based on React and DVA, and it supports template market,
> so we can use many components directly, just adding some basic API logics.
>
> If most of our PPMCs agree this change, I would like to lead this change
> project, also do a requirements survey before migrating.
>
> I’m looking forward to your opinion.
>
> Thanks!
> --
> 来自 Shaoyao·琚
>


-- 
*MembPhis*
My github: https://github.com/membphis
Apache APISIX: https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix

Reply via email to