Hi Ming

I tried with the path change still the same issue pops up in Travis [1]. Is
the permanent solution to move out the apex directory out from the Lua
folder and adjust the paths accordingly

Regards
Ayesh


[1]
https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-apisix/jobs/659161102?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=github_status

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 8:17 AM Ming Wen <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi, Ayeshmantha:
>    we can keep discuss in the mailling list, which is the public channel.
> I cc this thread to dev mailing list of APISIX.
>
> I checked this PR[1], and I think the key point is: `sudo apisix init` is
> run generating the configuration file,
> so you should modify the configuration here[2], like this:
> ```
> local pkg_path  = apisix_home .. "/deps/share/lua/5.1/apisix/lua/?.lua;"
>                   .. "/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/apisix/lua/?.lua;"
>                   .. apisix_home .. "/deps/share/lua/5.1/?.lua;;"
> ```
> which is works well in my side.
>
> But because the user's environment may be Lua5.1, or Lua5.3, this is only
> a temporary patch.
> For a thorough solution[3], check out the mailing list discussions and
> this PR[4].
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix/pull/1210
> [2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix/blob/master/bin/apisix#L39
> [3]
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r2cfef17709f51f2c4dd134ba7274c3bad3242917ce205dcd708dc9f0%40%3Cdev.apisix.apache.org%3E
> [4] https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix/pull/1157
>
> Thanks,
> Ming Wen
> Twitter: _WenMing
>
>
> Ayeshmantha Perera <[email protected]> 于2020年3月6日周五 上午2:04写道:
>
>> Hi Ming
>>
>> A quick question
>>
>> I am working on fixing the luarocks build issue in Travis.
>>
>> As the issue is 'apisix.core.profile was not found. But as I figured out
>> already the lua_package_path and lua_package_cpath is set in the
>> bin/apisix file. Are we using any env variables in travis configs which
>> causes this issue? Small help here would be much appreciated since am stuck
>> on this.
>>
>> Best
>> Ayesh
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 10:34 AM Ming Wen <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> cc this thread to dev mailing list of APISIX.
>>>
>>> Back to your question, yes, I hope travis.yaml of the docker repo cao do
>>> those jobs.
>>> Welcome PR:)
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ming Wen
>>> Twitter: _WenMing
>>>
>>>
>>> Ayeshmantha Perera <[email protected]> 于2020年3月3日周二 下午4:23写道:
>>>
>>>> Hi Ming
>>>>
>>>> I hope you didn't get much time to review the PR for config file fix
>>>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix-docker/pull/38
>>>>
>>>> Btw I just wanted to understand the travis.yaml file for the docker
>>>> setup.
>>>>
>>>> 1. It should build the alpine docker image
>>>> 2  It should build the centos one
>>>> 3 And exec in to the containers to check
>>>>
>>>> Am I right or there are more functionality expected from the travis
>>>> file.
>>>>
>>>> Regards
>>>> Ayesh
>>>>
>>>> On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 2:08 PM Ayeshmantha Perera <
>>>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> It's working will update the PR thanks Ming. Looing forward to work on
>>>>> the project.
>>>>>
>>>>> On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 1:56 PM Ayeshmantha Perera <
>>>>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi Ming
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks alot for getting back. Will try and let you know
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>> Ayesh
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 1:47 PM Ming Wen <[email protected]>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi, Ayeshmantha:
>>>>>>>     You can try to add this configuration[1] for DNS.
>>>>>>>     The configuration file[2] in docker is not kept in sync with
>>>>>>> Apache APISIX[3], which is the reason of the above errors.
>>>>>>>     We can discuss how to solve it.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>    cc this email to dev mail list of APISIX.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> [1]
>>>>>>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix/blob/master/conf/config.yaml#L58
>>>>>>> [2]
>>>>>>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix-docker/blob/master/example/apisix_conf/config.yaml
>>>>>>> [3]
>>>>>>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix/blob/master/conf/config.yaml
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>> Ming Wen
>>>>>>> Twitter: _WenMing
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Ayeshmantha Perera <[email protected]> 于2020年3月2日周一 下午6:35写道:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi Moonbing
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Good day to you. I am Ayeshmantha Perera PMC/Committer in Apache SF.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I found the apache apisix incubator very interesting. I wanted to
>>>>>>>> play around. Since am more familiar with docker-compose I thought it 
>>>>>>>> would
>>>>>>>> be a good start. But unfortunately with the instructions are given am
>>>>>>>> getting an error also some deprecations logs regarding Nginx 
>>>>>>>> configuration
>>>>>>>> of the project.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I've been able to fix the depreciation logs and created a PR.
>>>>>>>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix-docker/pull/38
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> But yet the error is there.
>>>>>>>> 1#1: invalid parameter: valid= in
>>>>>>>> /usr/local/apisix/conf/nginx.conf:49
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> This is extracted from the error logs.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> A little help would be much appreciated.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>>>> Ayeshmantha Perera
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> *Software Engineer*
>>>>>>>> *Salzburg Research Forschungsgesellschaft *
>>>>>>>> *Salzburg, Austria*
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> *Software Engineer*
>>>>>> *Salzburg Research Forschungsgesellschaft *
>>>>>> *Salzburg, Austria*
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> *Software Engineer*
>>>>> *Salzburg Research Forschungsgesellschaft *
>>>>> *Salzburg, Austria*
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> *Software Engineer*
>>>> *Salzburg Research Forschungsgesellschaft *
>>>> *Salzburg, Austria*
>>>>
>>>
>>
>> --
>> *Software Engineer*
>> *Salzburg Research Forschungsgesellschaft *
>> *Salzburg, Austria*
>>
>

-- 
*Software Engineer*
*Salzburg Research Forschungsgesellschaft *
*Salzburg, Austria*

Reply via email to