Hi:

We are looking for a simple and clear way to configure a DNS resolver. This
is our final goal.
You know, we can not modify the title of the thread.

I think we have found the right method, please confirm that this is the
method we need.

```yaml
#
apisix:
  dns_resolver:         # use 114.114.114.114, 223.5.5.5 as DNS resolver
    - 114.114.114.114
    - 223.5.5.5
```

```yaml
#
apisix:
  # dns_resolver:         # use /etc/resolver.conf as default DNS resolver
  #   - 114.114.114.114
  #   - 223.5.5.5
```