Hi all,

while reviewing the projects latest activity as part of my board duties, I
noticed that on your last VOTE thread counts 5 votes, however the vote-result
email lists 6.
I couldn’t find any vote from “Li Fabrice”. Could you please explain this?

Also did I notice that invitations to Apache’s slack instance are posted via
the public list.
It would be good, if these would only be sent in individual emails as this way,
we have no way of ensuring the invite is actually accepted by the intended
person.
The first person to click on that link gets in.

Other than that, I’ve noticed the large number of new committers. Good job with
that :-)

Chris