Hi Jun,

Thank you for reaching out to the Apache APISIX community regarding the
integration of APISIX and Dubbo to create a comprehensive transaction
solution for microservice developers. I am Keer, helping with coordinating
the collaboration and partnership for Apache APISIX. We are excited about
the prospect of collaborating with the Apache Dubbo community on this
initiative!

The Apache APISIX community is eager to contribute to enhance the
documentation and provide valuable input on important aspects. We look
forward to collaborating with you and other developers from the Apache
Dubbo community to create a seamless integration between APISIX and Dubbo.

Please let us know how we can proceed with this collaboration, and feel
free to provide further details on how we can contribute to the
documentation and solution-building process.

Best regards,

Keer

--
*Keer Liu <https://www.linkedin.com/in/keerliu>*