+1 (binding)

I checked:
1. Download links are OK.
2. Checksum and signature are OK.
3. LICENSE and NOTICE files exist.
4. Building and Running on Gitpod (Ubuntu 22.04) was successful.

After using the new dependency install command, it compiles fine.

*[*Additionally, due to potential startup issues caused by the presence of
unix sockets on 3.7, the release manager will need to update the Dockerfile
and Systemd service unit in the next step*]*

Zeping Bai <bzp2...@apache.org> 于2024年1月12日周五 16:21写道:

--
Best regards!
Zeping Bai  @bzp2010