Not a problem ... this just happened to occur as we were about
to roll a beta :-)

The issue remains :-/  There were three ideas all along of how
to do this; have two MSVC projects, apr and libapr that list all
the modules (and have to change in sync), one project with both
models (and this leads to a nightmare when that workspace
includes static + dynamic linkage to the library, as Apache
does), and finally, fly the second project from the first, perhaps
even use a script to rewrite the second with all the modules
contained in the first for building.

I dunno, so do you have any thoughts?